Conditions resulting from the following are excluded from coverage:
- Attempted suicide, self-inflicted injuries or injuries caused by a third person with the member’s knowledge,
- Alcohol or drug abuse,
- Radioactive contamination
- War or warlike operations (whether declared or not), riot, civil commotion, revolution, insurrections, conspiracy, or any events or causes which determine the proclamation or maintenance of martial law or state of siege
- Natural disasters such as fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, hurricane, and other Acts of God
- Poisoning or poisonous gas inhalation.